Over the next few days we are expecting extreme weather conditions where the temperature is expected to reach over 40 degree Celsius at the national park.
To enjoy your visit we ask that all visitors:
• Carry and drink sufficient water for any activities. One litre of water per hour.
• Wear sunscreen, hats and other protective clothing.
• Consider your fitness level before engaging in any activity.
• Walk with another person at all times.
• Walk in the coolest part of the day (early morning or late evening).
• Obey all safety directions, notices and warning signs.
EMERGENCY RADIO ALARM LOCATIONS
In an emergency, you can contact a ranger at the following locations.
• Mala carpark
• Base Walk (northeast track)
• Kuniya Piti water tank
• Kuniya carpark
• Kata Tjuta dune viewing carpark
• Walpa Gorge carpark
• Valley of the Winds carpark
• Valley of the Winds Walk (T-intersection)